10 quartz watches for men and women
This articulo presents some of the most successful quartz watches today. Designed for men and women who do not envy mechanical models.
Quartz watches, also known as quartz watches, are devices that use quartz-based electronic motion to display time.
This is a technology that began to be used in the late 60's and is found in most watches on the market today.
This is because quartz watches are much cheaper and more accurate and require less maintenance than mechanical cousins.
If you want to know exactly how they work in this articulo, I will go into details, but today, given the value for money, put together the best quartz watches for men and women.
- A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light
- The current date is shown on the display
- The tough mineral glass resists scratching
Índice de Contenido
✚ The best quartz watch for men
There are many brands that genera men's quartz watches, but the Japanese continue to take first place in terms of innovation and price. These are the main ones:
Watch Casio Quartz Watch
Most, if not all, Casio watches use Japanese quartz movements made by the brand itself.
Casio quartz watches cánido be both analog and digital, and their design ranges from the simplest to determine the time to the most complex multifunctional digital quartz.
In any case, they are very economical watches, even in the best range of the brand, and have recognized reliability.
- A second location time can be set and called up, ideal if you frequently make overseas calls
- Protective acrylic dial window
- Round watch with logoed white dial featuring Arabic numeral markers
Quartz watch Seiko
Seiko Quartz watches have always been at the forefront of this technology, in fact it was the first brand to release a quartz wristwatch in the late 1960s: the Seiko Astron 35SQ.
Since then, Seiko has produced many quartz models in both sports and clothing. Of especial importance is the design of the brand's chronograph.
The latter includes del sol charging. This means that it runs on the energy of any light source, so there is no need to replace the battery.
- Quartz movement
- Waterproof: withstands pressure up to 3 ATM m.
- Band width: 18 millimeters
Lotus quartz watches
Although it is a Spanish brand of watches, Lotus also has many quartz watches. In addition, Japanese quartz movements are often used, which makes it one of the best movements.
Spanish companies have up-to-date designs for men and women, and many chronographs are also usually quite affordable, so it's not uncommon to see them often, especially in Spain.
- ANALOG WRISTWATCH WITH A PRECISE QUARTZ MOVEMENT AND A MINERAL GLASS. THE WATER RESISTANCE IS 10 BAR
- Stainless steel round case
Citizen Quartz watches
As a good Japanese brand, Citizen also produces very high quality quartz. In fact, the famous Miyoda movement is owned by this company.
Citizen's latest quartz is also powered by del sol energy. These are eco-driving models, watches that perro be used for several months after exposure to a single light.
Special attention to the brand have chronograph designs in the style of an aviator and diving watches. Many of them strictly meet the estándares for water sports.
- This watch has an Eco Drive technology (charged by any light source, no battery). This ogue watch has a calendar function:...
- Caliber number E168
- CASE DIAMETER: 41MM
Swatch quartz watch
During the quartz crisis, Swatch managed to gain hegemonic status thanks to the success of its fácil Needle Quartz. In fact, he ended up buying a significant portion of the Swiss watch brand.
Today, it is one of the largest watchmaking business conglomerates with brands such as Tissot Searchina and Longines.
The Swatch brand perro only be seen in fácil, colorful and inexpensive quartz, but it is still produced and sold with excellent results.
- This stylish pastel coloured silver tone watch is perfect everyday wear. A clear, black 1 to 12 are printed on a white dial...
- Protective Mineral Glass Window Lens
- Easy to read time teacher dial
✚ The best quartz watch for women
All brands have quartz watches for women, but the most successful are the big fashion houses thanks to the unique design of the quartz they genera. These are some of the best:
➤ Quartz watch Invicta
Invicta is an American brand with Swiss roots and a wide selection of quartz watches for women, most of which emphasize the aesthetics of divers.
These are affordable watches that often mezcle the features of a diving watch with the attractive gold-plated stainless steel design.
As a result, it is not uncommon to find a one-way panel, a screw-in crown and even a model that perro be described as "waterproof 200M".
These are more fashionable watches than real divers, but we do not recommend entering the water with them.
- The Invicta 8942 has a 24 millimetres stainless steel case with a blue dial
- The Invicta 29401 has a 36 millimetres stainless steel case with a Silver dial.
- The Invicta 0132 has a 21 millimetres stainless steel case with a silver dial
Watch Cluse watch
Despite its youth (launched in 2013), Cluse is one of the fashion brands that has managed to open a niche in a market competitive as watchmaking.
Everything is a quartz model, an analog watch that emphasizes the minimalist aesthetics with a comfortable and colorful design.
These are very thin and light watches and the straps perro be easily replaced so that everyone cánido customize their style.
- Interchangeable Straps
- Golden and graceful
- Interchangeable Straps
Guess is another large fashion house that produces watches, usually quartz, but the brand also has some automatic models.
Their quartz is not only well designed with a line of other accessories of the brand, but also well made with materials such as Japanese mechanisms, stainless steel and tempered mineral glass.
- Case size: 42 mm
- Rose Gold-tone stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp
- This simple watch will go great with any outfit, for any occasion.
The American fashion company Fossil has been producing watches using quartz machines for many years, as well as automatic watches and quite great smart watches.
Women's quartz is what makes the brand more successful thanks to the good combination of design, quality and price.
Fossil watches have a reputation for being durable and are actually made of stainless steel and mineral glass. They are also very reliable, as they usually work with Japanese movements.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 28mm case, 12mm band width, mineral crystal, Quartz movement with 3-hand analog display, imported
Michael Kors Watches
Michael Kors is a fashion house based in New York, whose fashion watches are especially habitual among women.
The brand works mostly in quartz, but there are also some smart watches, but the watch is made by Fossil, so you just put the design.
Thanks to this, Michael Kors watches are also made with the best materials and the same Japanese mechanisms that are found in Fossil models, so the choice is a matter of taste.
- 39 mm case, 20 mm band width, mineral crystal, Quartz movement with analog display, imported
- 39mm case, 12mm band width, mineral crystal, Quartz movement with chronograph analog display, imported
- 42mm case, mineral glass, 3-hand quartz movement with analog display, 20mm band width.
This text may contain partnerships. When you clic on any of these backlinks to purchase a product, watches.wiki receives a small fee (free) to help you maintain your blog.